Monday 26 January 2015

Hello

Well hey there...I'm Ella and this is my blog.

This blog once existed as merely where I ranted about teenagery problems...the embarrassing part is that I was 15, and it was a pretty unacceptable blog for an age when I really should have known better. Therefore, welcome to my all-new blog where I hope to be less...embarrassing.

I'm 16, about to turn 17 (literally 'on the Edge of Seventeen', in the words of Stevie Nicks.) I'm an aspiring journalist, writer, musician and songwriter.

I resolved to run a blog with the intention of finding a method to portray my thoughts as they develop over time, but also to give my opinion on current affairs and so on. I hope to be writing reviews of albums, festivals, books and other things in the future.

But for the moment, feel free to say hi. I don't know if I'll be posting as much as I used to, but with luck I'll find the time to post something new relatively frequently, especially when feeling inspired.

Feel free to follow my-

Twitter: @reindella (link here)
Spotify: @reindella (link here)
Soundcloud: @reindella (link here)
Tumblr: @squirette (link here)
Instagram: @_ella.s


Hope you enjoy what ends up on here...and until next time, ciao!

-Ella


No comments:

Post a Comment